D2011. Pair of Blue and White Armorial Plates
Delft, circa 1710
Each marked LVE in blue for Lambertus van Eenhoorn, the owner of De Metaale Pot (The Metal Pot) factory from 1691 to 1721
Each painted with a coats of arms accollée, one with three spheres, the other with three birds’ legs, surrounded by elaborate foliate mantling and surmounted by a hunting horn crest above a crowned helmet, the rim with an ornamental border of flowering branches, three foliate lappets and scrollwork.
Diameters: 26 cm. (10.2 in.)
Aronson Antiquairs, Amsterdam, 1997;
The Van der Vorm Collection, The Netherlands